In order to test and enhance its platform and services, Boza SAS is running a closed Beta Test program with a limited number of testers/customers/clients/users.These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) describe the terms under which Boza SAS. (“We”, “Our” “Us”) provides the Beta Customer, who is willing to test Our Platform and Our Services and/or creates an Account with Us (“You”, “Your”, “Yourself”) in Our closed Beta-test, and accesses to and uses of Our pre-launched Platform and Services.
The Platform accompanying this Agreement as a pre-release copy and all affiliated materials, including documentation and information (collectively the “Product”), is copyrighted. Scope of this agreement is the licensing (not selling) of the “Product” to You, as the ‘Beta Customer’ / ‘User’ / ‘Clients’ (either an individual or an entity).
Boza reserves all rights not expressly granted.”By accessing and using Our Platform and Services:
- you warrant to Us that you have legal capacity and are competent to enter into this agreement
- you warrant that, in the event Customers are entering into these Terms on behalf of any entity/company or its group, you possess the requisite authority to bind such entities, company or its groups to these Terms. If You do not agree to these Terms, You should immediately cease accessing and using Our Platform and Services.
Boza offers a "Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, known as "SaaS Management and Buying Platform". (the "Platform"), allowing Clients to :
- identify, centralize, control and manage their SaaS applications (the "Applications"), in particular by unifying and automating data relating to Applications such as costs, users, usage via "Single Sign On" (SSO) integrations, financial integrations (NetSuite, Sage, Spendesk, etc.) and other direct integrations (Hubspot, SalesForce, Notion, Jira, Slack, etc.)
- have access to data analysis tools that allow them to understand the use of applications, simplify stakeholder interactions through workflow customs, and educate teams on the economic, legal and financial issues surrounding applications
- assistance and support for customers throughout the purchasing process for a new need for applications
- Single Comprehensive Dashboard: All your SaaS applications, their spend, users, usage, and security & compliance level information is presented in our centralized dashboard.
- App Discovery: Boza traces all the applications in your SaaS landscape within a few minutes of onboarding and presents them in the single dashboard. We follow five discovery methods to surface 100% of your technology.
- Optimize Costs: Boza lists all the redundant, unused, and underutilized applications & licenses lying in your SaaS library. Now you can de-provision them and save big on your overall budget.
- Renewal Calendar: Boza's renewal calendar alerts you 60 days prior to an app renewal. So you have got enough time to decide whether to renew or discard a subscription.
- Vendor Management: Boza stores all your SLAs and compliance documents in its centralized database and also alerts you when your vendors make a pricing change.
- SaaS Buying: Boza's SaaS buying helps companies to procure SaaS apps without undergoing complex negotiations. The Service includes buying and renewing SaaS applications, saving up to 20% on SaaS without any upfront cost.
- Boza is a SaaS management platform that helps IT teams discover, manage, comply and secure their SaaS stack. It traces all the SaaS applications used in an organization and gives insights into their usage, spending, security, and compliance.
- Boza helps optimize SaaS spend by helping you get rid of all the redundant apps in the form of unused, underused, and oversized licenses. It also allows you to manage your license renewals.
- With Boza, you can automate your IT workflows. While onboarding an employee, you can give access to all the SaaS apps in one go. Boza is the only solution in the market that securely revokes access of employees while offboarding. It also makes you audit-ready by storing all your compliance documents in a central place.
The Platform and the Services are operated by Boza, a company in the process of registration, in the Paris Trade and Companies Register ("Boza") Client may contact Boza at the following email address email@example.com.
Beta Customer is being granted rights under this Agreement for the purpose of testing and providing input and other Feedback to Boza regarding our Platform. You acknowledge that: (a) the Beta Services have not been made commercially available by Boza; (b) the Beta Services may not operate properly, be in final form or fully functional; (c) the Beta Services may contain errors, design flaws or other problems; (d) it may not be possible to make the Beta Services fully functional; (e) use of the Beta Services may result in unexpected results, corruption or loss of data, or other unpredictable damage or loss; and (f) Boza has no obligation to release a commercial version of the Beta Services or otherwise introduce the Beta Services. You assume all risk arising from use of the Beta Services as further stated in this Beta Agreement.
The Platform and the Services are accessible to any legal entity acting through a natural person who has the power or authority to enter into a contract in the name of the Customer and on its behalf.
The Customer is a professional, understood as any natural or legal person acting for purposes within the scope of his commercial, industrial, artisanal, liberal or agricultural activity, including when he acts in the name or on behalf of another professional.
To subscribe to the Beta Services, the Client can contact Boza by requesting a demonstration on the website or by contacting Boza directly at the coordinates mentioned in the article " Platform and Services Operator, contact ". Once the functionality is available, the Customer can also fill in the the form The Client must fill in the form provided on the Platform and provide Boza with all the information marked as compulsory.
Boza then takes care of the creation of a customer area (" Customer area "). To do so, the Client will have to communicate the required information. The Client will be able to connect to his Client Area through a connection via a SSO as mentioned on the Platform.
Once the Customer Area is created, the Customer can freely create accesses for users to benefit from the Beta Services (the "Users"). The Customer is solely responsible for the creation of accesses for the Users and their personal use of the Platform.
The Client can access the Services on the Platform. The provision of the Services involves the use of APIs made available by Boza that the Client must integrate into its IT system. For the purposes hereof, the term Platform includes APIs.
The Beta Services to which the Customer has subscribed are described in the Beta-test Guide. Some modifications or additions to the Beta Services can be done during the beta test.
The Services are limited to the Customer's SaaS applications for professional use. Therefore, any Customer application that is not SaaS type and/or used for personal purposes by the Customer are excluded from the scope of the Services.
The Customer benefits during the duration of the Services from maintenance, which may consist of:
- corrective maintenance, with Boza making its best efforts to provide corrective maintenance to the Client to correct any malfunction or bug found on the Platform,
- Evolutionary maintenance, which Boza may perform automatically and without prior notice. Evolutionary maintenance includes improvements to the functionality of the Platform and/or technical facilities used within the Platform (to introduce minor or major extensions),
- Planned maintenance, which may include corrective and evolutionary maintenance.
As part of this maintenance, access to the Platform may be limited or suspended.
Boza provides, under the terms of an obligation of means, the hosting of the Platform, as well as the data produced and/or entered by/on the Platform, on its servers or through the intermediary of a professional hosting provider, and on servers located in a territory of the European Union.
In case of difficulty encountered while using the Services, the Client can contact Boza at the coordinates mentioned in the article " Platform and Services Operator, contact ".
The Beta Services are made available to the Customer for the purposes of evaluation and feedback without any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Boza. You acknowledge the importance of communication between you and Boza during your use of the Beta Services and agree to receive related correspondence and updates from us. In the event you request to opt out from such communications, your participation in the Beta Program will be terminated, and your use of the applicable Beta Services will likewise be discontinued.
As part of using the Beta Services, you will be asked to provide feedback regarding your use of the Beta Services. You acknowledge that Boza owns any feedback provided, and you hereby grant to us, if for any reason it is further needed, a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty-free worldwide license to use and/or incorporate such feedback into any of our products or services at any time at our sole discretion. If we chose to publish such feedback, we will either do so in a way that does not identify you or seek your consent in the event we do wish to identify you.
We may also monitor how you use the Beta Services and use that information to improve the Beta Services or our other products and services.
Customer subscribes to the Beta Services on a subscription or adhesion basis (the "Subscription"). The Subscription is concluded for an initial period of 4 months from the date of its signature by the Parties. It could then be renewed for another period if Boza needs it to further improve the Services. In this case, the customer's agreement will be sought again
The Services are free of charge. There are no license fees for Licensee’s use of the Beta Services under this Agreement.
The Customer has a right of withdrawal if he/she is a professional with 5 employees or less, (ii) is purchasing a good or service that is not within his/her main field of activity (i.e. not related to the Services) and (iii) the contract is concluded "off-premises", namely :
- in a location, different from Boza's premises, where Boza and the Client were physically present together and simultaneously,
- at the Client's premises or by means of a remote communication technique, immediately after Boza has personally and individually solicited the Client (i) at a location other than Boza's premises and (ii) where Boza and the Client were physically present together simultaneously,
This right of withdrawal is 14 calendar days from the signature of the Beta test guide. The Client can exercise this right free of charge by sending to Boza before the end of this period to the address mentioned in the article " Platform and Services Operator, contact ":
- the completed withdrawal form available here,
- or any other unambiguous statement expressing the Customer's wish to withdraw.
The Platform is the property of Boza, as well as the software, infrastructures, databases and content of any kind (texts, images, visuals, music, logos, brands, etc.) that it uses. They are protected by all intellectual property rights or database producers' rights in force. The license granted by Boza to the Client does not entail any transfer of ownership.
The Customer and the Users benefit from a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Platform in SaaS mode for the duration specified in the article "Duration of the Services".
The Customer may make testimonials regarding his use of the Services. Client agrees that Boza may:
- to disseminate the testimonies free of charge on the Platform and on all other French or foreign websites, published by all companies with which Boza has agreements, by any means and on any medium, for the purpose of promoting the Platform,
- translate testimonies into all languages,
- modify (in particular the framing, the format and the colors) and/or adapt the testimonies (in particular to the technical constraints of the Platform (alterations or degradations in their quality))
The Client authorizes Boza to use, free of charge, the image attached to their Client Space as well as their name and voice captured in the video testimonials that Boza has produced in order to promote its Services, by any means and on any medium, for the entire world and for the duration of the subscription to its Services. The Client warrants to us that it has obtained, free of charge, the necessary authorizations to use the names and voices of the Users captured in the video testimonials that Boza has produced in order to promote its Services, by any means and on any medium, for the entire world, for the duration of the subscription to its Services.
The Client agrees to provide Boza with all information necessary for the subscription and use of the Services.
The Client is solely responsible for all documents, materials, data and information provided to Boza and in particular for their accuracy and completeness. The Client acknowledges and agrees that Boza may use such materials (excluding any personal data), and in particular the supplier ledger, in order to enrich the Platform.
- guarantees that the information transmitted to Boza is accurate and undertakes to keep it up to date,
- recognizes that this information is proof of his identity and commits himself as soon as it is validated,
- is responsible for maintaining confidentiality and security of its accesses. Any access to the Platform using the latter is deemed to be made by him.
The Client must immediately contact Boza at the coordinates mentioned in the article " Platform and Services Operator, contact " if he notices that his Client Area has been used without his knowledge. The Client acknowledges that Boza will have the right to take all appropriate measures in such a case. The Customer is solely responsible for the creation of accesses for the Users and for setting their access rights.
Customer is responsible for its use of the Services and any information it shares in connection therewith. He is also responsible for the use of the Services and any information shared by the Users. The Customer agrees that the Services will be used exclusively by the Customer and/or the Users, who are subject to the same obligations as the Customer in their use of the Services.
The Customer shall not misuse the Services for purposes other than those for which they were designed, including but not limited to:
- engage in illegal or fraudulent activity,
- undermine public order and morality,
- infringe upon third parties or their rights in any way,
- violate any contractual, legislative or regulatory provision,
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a third party's computer system, particularly for the purpose of violating its integrity or security,
- carry out maneuvers to promote its services and/or sites or those of a third party,
- assist or induce a third party to commit one or more of the acts or activities listed above. The Customer also refrains from:
- copy, modify, or misappropriate any Boza property or concept used by Boza in connection with the Services,
- Engage in any conduct that interferes with or hijacks Boza's computer systems or breaches its computer security measures,
- prejudice Boza's financial, commercial or moral rights and interests,
- market, transfer, or otherwise provide access to the Services, information hosted on the Platform, or any other Boza property.
The Client indemnifies Boza against any claim and/or action that may be brought against it as a result of the breach of any of the Client's obligations. The Client will indemnify Boza for any damage suffered and reimburse Boza for any sums it may have to bear as a result.
Boza is committed to providing the Services with due diligence, but is bound by an obligation of means.
Boza makes every effort to provide the Client with quality Services. To this end, Boza regularly checks the functioning and accessibility of its Services and may perform maintenance under the conditions specified in the article "Maintenance".
However, Boza is not responsible for any difficulties or temporary inability to access its Services due to :
- circumstances external to its network (and in particular the partial or total failure of the Customer's servers)
- the failure of equipment, cabling, services or networks not included in its Services or not under its control,
- the interruption of the Services due to telecom operators or Internet access providers,
- of the Customer's intervention, in particular through a bad configuration applied to the Services,
- a case of force majeure.
Boza will not be held responsible for any errors, misprints, or omissions in the Client's data processed, including the consequences of said errors on the Services provided. Boza is responsible for the operation of its servers, the outer limits of which are the connection points. Furthermore, it does not guarantee that the :
- subject to constant research to improve performance and progress, will be totally free of errors, defects or faults,
- being standard and not proposed according to the personal constraints of the Customer, will specifically meet his needs and expectations.
Boza makes its best efforts to maintain 24/7 access to the Platform except in the case of maintenance as defined in the article "Maintenance" or in case of force majeure.
Boza makes its best efforts to safeguard the data produced and/or entered by/on the Platform. Except in the case of proven misconduct on the part of Boza, Boza is not responsible for any loss of data during maintenance operations.
Boza provides sufficient storage capacity for the operation of the Services. Boza will make its best efforts to ensure the security of the data by implementing measures to protect the infrastructures and the Platform, to detect and prevent malicious acts and to recover the data. In this respect, Boza will make its best efforts to protect the Client's computer systems concerned by the Services, in particular against any degradation that could be caused by a computer virus resulting from the interconnection operations carried out in the framework of the provision of the Services.
Boza may use subcontractors in the performance of the Services, who are subject to the same obligations as Boza in the performance of the Services. Nevertheless, Boza remains solely responsible for the proper execution of the Services with respect to the Client.
Boza may substitute any person who will be subrogated in all its rights and obligations under its contractual relationship with the Client. Boza will inform you of this substitution by any written means.
Boza's liability is limited to proven direct damages that the Client suffers as a result of using the Services. In any case, Boza’s responsibility cannot be engaged for an amount superior to the amounts it has received during the 12 months preceding the event that generated the liability or the duration of the provision of the Services if this duration is shorter.
Proof may be established by any means. The Client is informed that the data collected on the Platform and Boza's computer equipment constitute the main mode of proof admitted, notably to demonstrate the reality of the Services performed and the calculation of their price.
The Parties undertake to comply with their respective obligations under the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, in particular the French Data Protection Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and the General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 (the "Applicable Regulations").
The personal data concerning the interlocutors of a Party involved in the execution of these General Conditions are collected and/or processed by the other Party in its capacity as data controller within the meaning of the applicable Regulations. This data is processed for the purpose of managing the commercial relationship (invoicing, monitoring of the contractual relationship) and for compliance with any legal and regulatory obligations. This processing is based on the execution of the present General Conditions or on the respect of the legal obligations applicable to the Parties
The data is kept for the time strictly necessary to manage the contractual relationship between the Parties. The staff of the Party responsible for processing the data, its control departments (auditors in particular) and its subcontractors may have access to the said data.
It may give rise to the exercise by data subjects of their right (i) to obtain communication and, where appropriate, rectification or deletion of data concerning him or her, (ii) to request erasure or restriction of processing, (iii) to object to processing on legitimate grounds, (iv) to request portability of data concerning him or her, in order to retrieve and retain them, and (v) to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
The purpose of this clause is to define the conditions under which Boza undertakes, on behalf of the Client, the processing of personal data described below in the capacity of subcontractor within the meaning of the applicable Regulations.
The purpose of this clause is to define the conditions under which Boza undertakes, on behalf of the Client, the processing of personal data described below.
Within the framework of the Services, Boza is required to process personal data in the name and on behalf of the Client as a subcontractor, while the Client acts as a data controller in the sense of the applicable
Regulations. The characteristics of the processing are described in Appendix 1 of the present Terms and Conditions.
- Data processing: Boza will only process personal data for the purposes listed in Appendix 1 and in accordance with the documented instructions of the Client, including the transfer of data outside the European Union. Boza will inform the Client if, in its opinion, an instruction constitutes a violation of the Applicable Regulations. In addition, if Boza is required to transfer data to a third country or international organization under the law applicable to these Terms and Conditions, Boza must inform the Client of this legal obligation prior to processing, unless the relevant law prohibits such information on important public interest grounds.
- Compliance with Google API Services User Data Policy: Boza is committed to the responsible collection, usage, and storage of data in strict adherence to the Google API Services User Data Policy. We ensure that our practices align with the guidelines and requirements set forth in this policy to protect user data and maintain trust.
For more detailed information regarding the Google API Services User Data Policy, we encourage you to visit the following link: Google API Services User Data Policy.
- Data security and privacy: Boza is committed to implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data, their backup and the restoration of their availability in case of physical or technical incident. Boza also ensures that the person authorized to process personal data are subject to the obligation to maintain confidentiality.
- Other subcontractors: Boza is authorized to use the subcontractors (the "Subcontractor") listed in Appendix 1 of these Terms and Conditions to conduct specific processing activities. In the event of a change in the list of authorized Subcontractors, Boza will inform the Client in advance in writing (emails). This information shall clearly indicate the processing activities subcontracted, the identity and contact information of the Subcontractor. The Client has a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of this information to present its legitimate and motivated objections. If no objections are notified within this period, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the use of the Subcontractor.Boza is authorized to use the subcontractors (the "Subcontractor") listed in Appendix 1 of these Terms and Conditions to conduct specific processing activities. In the event of a change in the list of authorized Subcontractors, Boza will inform the Client in advance in writing (emails). This information shall clearly indicate the processing activities subcontracted, the identity and contact information of the Subcontractor. The Client has a period of 15 days from the date of receipt of this information to present its legitimate and motivated objections. If no objections are notified within this period, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the use of the Subcontractor.
The subsequent Subcontractor is required to comply with the obligations of these Terms and Conditions on behalf of and according to the instructions of the Client. It is Boza's responsibility to ensure that the Subsequent Subcontractor presents the same sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the applicable Regulations. If the Subcontractor does not fulfill its data protection obligations, Boza remains fully responsible to Client for the Subcontractor's performance of its obligations.
- Transfer of personal data outside the European Union: Boza is authorized to transfer personal data processed under these Terms and Conditions to countries outside of the European Union, subject to the implementation of appropriate safeguards as defined in Chapter V of the aforementioned regulation.
- Assistance and information provision: Boza is committed to assisting the Client and responding as soon as possible to any request for information made by the Client, whether it be in the context of a request for the exercise of their rights by the data subjects, an impact analysis, or a request made by the data protection authorities or the Client's data protection officer.
- Personal Data Breach Notification: Boza will notify the Client as soon as possible after becoming aware of any personal data breach and will provide the Client with all relevant information and documentation related to the breach.
- Data Fate: Boza will, at its option, delete personal data upon the expiration of these Terms and Conditions or return it to the Client and will not retain a copy of the data, except as required by Applicable Law.
- Client's obligations to Boza: The Client agrees to:
(a) provide Boza with the personal data listed in Appendix 1, excluding any irrelevant, disproportionate or unnecessary personal data, and excluding any "special" data as defined in the applicable Regulations, except where justified by the processing operations, it being the responsibility of the Client to establish such justifications and to take all measures, including prior information, consent and security measures, appropriate for such special data;
(b) to collect under its responsibility, in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, the personal data provided to Boza, for the execution of its services, and in particular, to ensure the legal basis of this collection and the information due to the persons concerned;
(c) keep a register of processing and, more generally, respect the principles of the applicable regulations;
(d) ensure beforehand and throughout the duration of the treatment, the respect of the obligations provided for by the applicable Regulations.
The Client expressly authorizes Boza to use its name, brand and logo, as well as any reference to the Client's website, or to the Client's prospecting brochure, as commercial references, on any medium and in any form whatsoever, for the duration of the Contract and for a period of 3 years thereafter. Client expressly authorizes Boza to make press releases in connection with the provision of the Services to Client.
Boza cannot be held responsible for any failure or delay in the performance of its respective contractual obligations due to force majeure occurring during its relationship with the Client. The force majeure covers:
- any case meeting the conditions of article 1218 of the Civil Code and recognized by the jurisprudence,
- strikes, terrorist activities, riots, insurrections, wars, government actions, epidemics, natural disasters or failure of a third party telecommunications provider.
If Boza or the Client is prevented from performing its obligations due to force majeure, it must inform the other party by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt. The obligations will be suspended upon receipt of the letter, and will have to be resumed within a reasonable period of time as soon as the case of force majeure ceases.
Boza shall nevertheless remain liable for the performance of its respective obligations that are not affected by an event of force majeure and for any payment obligations.
If not extended for a further period, the Beta Services will end at the end of the current Period. The Client who wishes to terminate the Beta Services before the end of the Beta Test program must notify Boza by written means and in particular by email.
Boza may modify its Terms and Conditions at any time and will inform the Client by any written means (including email) at least 15 calendar days before they come into force.
The modified General Terms and Conditions are applicable when the Customer's Subscription is renewed.
If the Customer does not accept these changes, he must terminate his Subscription according to the terms and conditions set out in the "Termination of Services" article.
If the Client uses Boza’s Services after the amended Terms and Conditions have come into effect, Boza will consider the Client to have accepted them.
The French language shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency or dispute as to the meaning of any term or provision.
Boza's Terms and Conditions are governed by French law. In the event of a dispute between the Client and Boza, and in the absence of an amicable agreement within 2 months of the first notification, the dispute will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris (France), except for mandatory provisions to the contrary.